Advanced: "N" Number of Days
Fetch the data weekly for any number of days from 1 to 31. For example, you can generate a report daily for the last 7 days or 10 days, etc.
- 1.Open the report that needs to be scheduled and select the schedule button.
- 2.Select the 'Weekly' option. Click 'Next'.
- 3.Click on 'Advanced options'.
- 4.Select the 'N' number of days option. Click on 'Next'
- 5.Enter How many previous days do you want to include Click on 'Next'.
- 6.Pick the Delivery Day and time of the week. Click on 'Next'.
- 7.Select the output option. Add or Integrate account if required.
- 8.Finally, fill in the required fields and select the output file format. Click on 'Save'.
Good job! You have successfully scheduled your reports