You can authorize Report Pundit with Google Drive account to schedule your reports to be directly delivered to your account.
- 1.Open the report that needs to be scheduled.
- 2.Click the Schedule button.
- 3.Select how often you want to run the report like Hourly, Daily, Weekly or Monthly, and proceed to the next step.
- 4.Pick the date & time when the reports need to be delivered.
- 5.Click on the Google Drive tab and then, click on Connect.
- 6.Select your Google account and click on Allow to grant permission for Report Pundit.
Note: We are only permitted to view the folder structure of your Google Drive, in order to select the folder in which the Google Sheet would be delivered. We do not have visibility or access to the contents of your Google Drive.
- 6.Select the Google Drive folder in which you wish to receive and store the report.
- 7.Select the Report format. You can choose between Excel, CSV, Text and PDF formats.
- 8.Select Output Type. You can choose between Zip and File.
Zip: You will receive the report in a compressed .zip format. The report can be viewed by extracting it from the .zip file.
File: You will receive the report file as it is.
- 9.Finally, Click on Save to complete the schedule setup.
That's it! You have scheduled your reports like a Pro!