Comment on page
You can access various settings related to app functionality.
- Report Pundit Plan: Shows your subscribed plan. (Free Forever Plan/Essentials/Essentials Plus)
- Your Shopify Plan: Shows your subscribed Shopify plan.
- Installer Email: Shows the installer email (the Email ID you used while installing the app). You can change the email address by clicking on
- You can sync only the data you want using Data Sync options.
- To activate a sync option, toggle the corresponding button.
- Currency: You can format each report with a specific currency symbol by selecting from the available symbols.
- CSV Encoding Option: You can choose a specific encoding option for your CSV reports.
To connect FTP and store reports, follow these steps:
- 1.Go to the 'Settings' page and open the 'FTP & Google Drive' section from the sidebar on the left.
- 2.Click on 'Connect' to access the FTP option.
- 3.Enter the FTP account credentials. Private Key entry is optional.
- 4.Select the directory where you want to receive and store the reports, and enter the port number.
Passive Mode: It is enabled by default. and we recommend switching to it permanently to resolve any issues. To do so, ask your FTP provider to set up the FTP to accept the connection in passive mode. You can learn more about passive mode by clicking here.
- 5.Select a connection mode and Click on the 'Test Connection' button and check the result as shown below. If the result is 'Success', click on 'Save and Update'.
If the result is 'failed' or anything else, it can be due to multiple reasons.
- You might have to whitelist Report Pundit's IP Address
- Public IP: 188.8.131.52
- Private IP: 172.31.10.79
- You might have chosen the wrong directory path.
- You might have chosen a different Port Number, apart from 20 or 21.
- You might have typed an incorrect password.